There have been a few times in our lives that we have felt stuck or felt like we weren’t living up to our fullest potential it’s actually a common thing that happens, but feeling stuck is only temporary and you can get UNstuck so that your outcomes of it should show progress of how you pushed yourself through it to get yourself back on track.
When you feel stuck in your life or in the things you are trying to accomplish, it may be caused by many things and situations. Feeling stuck can be cause by the smallest things like, you maybe overthinking things and putting too much on your plate which may be causing you to feel overwhelmed OR feeling stuck can be brought on by something deeper like, you have not dealt with your deep personal issues that may be making you feel as if you can’t move on and it’s causing you to stay in those thoughts of self doubt. Yes I know the last reason may be a deeper reason than the other one but it is true for some. Some people don’t know how to overcome or get though setbacks, self doubts, rejections or anything that can make you feel like giving up or keep you stuck, and if you are someone that maybe dealing with this feeling of being stuck I want you to know that you will be just fine but you have to find ways to get yourself moving again.
So in the times and cases when you maybe feeling stuck here are a few things you can do to get back on track and keep moving forward:
- Stop and think about the reasons why you may feel like you’re stuck, try to focus on the solutions that can help you get back on track. Limit the time you spend dwelling on the negative, deal head on with any issues that maybe limiting your growth. Shut down ANY self doubt or negative thoughts or patterns quick. Your negative past and not so good choices does not dictate your future.
- Change your thought patterns. Begin to think, feel and speak positive over your life. Only you can control which way and how you want to move in your life. Your actions are a direct reflection of your thoughts. Say out loud and feel the positive affirmations you have for yourself.
- Everyday wake up with gratitude, it’s the little things that help with getting the big things. Believe that you are deserving of great things.
- Do the things that will get you excited about life and moving in the directions of abundance. Discover what makes you happy and act upon it.
- Write out the things you have to do and focus on, organize, prioritize and stay on track with tasks
- Meditate, pray and have faith, know that regardless of any outcome you will be o.k and you will be able to pick up and continue to move forward because you have the faith and understanding that things will work out the way they should. Take baby steps if you need to, don’t over think or overwhelm yourself which can lead to stress and hindrance.
- Be smart with all your choices, take time to figure out what’s best for you and your life, because you are the one that will have to live with the end results of your choices. Work hard on your growth and progressions, hard work will always pay off when you stay committed in the things you want to do for yourself.
- Believe and have confidence in yourself and in your abilities. We all have days where we may feel stuck but you have to know you have purpose and you must have self love to get through the tough moments because that’s what you will need to get unstuck.
To pick yourself up and get through those times of feeling stuck you can not depend on anyone else to do it for you, you have to decide for yourself if feeling stuck is what you want and except or don’t want or don’t except for yourself and life. Change what you don’t like or want and move by any means towards better outcomes or stay stuck believing untruths that are holding you back, the choice is all yours.