Forgiveness is a very important step to help you along your journey into having inner peace, this is because when you really forgive yourself you are free of the guilt, the shame and the stress of your past mistakes and let downs. You are able to move on and enjoy your life without dwelling on the things that were done to you. You have to forgive yourself so that you can put that same energy into building and living out a brighter and better future for yourself.
When it comes to forgiving others, it does’t matter if they accept your forgiveness or not nor does it matter if they understand why they deserve forgiveness, you don’t even need to be face to face with them. Forgiving others is for you to be done with it and for you to let it go for peace of mind and steps to move past it. Of course you may never forget if someone really hurt you, caused you pain or betrayed you, but on your journey of finding inner peace and positivity you shouldn’t harbor along these things with you, you shouldn’t allow anything or anyone to hold you back from what you want your life to be. Forgive because it’s in your heart to do so but after you do, move past it for a better mindset and life.
Tips On How To Practice Forgiving Yourself
- Work on your thoughts and focus on the good that you already have in your life and the things that you are able to do now
- Pray and ask your higher power to remove all of the negativity that clouds your head that hinders your progression
- Seek out help from a professional such as a therapist or life coach to assist you with dealing with your past or stresses that maybe on your mind
- Stop reliving your mistakes and let downs, keep in mind that it will only push you into a deeper hole and you will never grow or accomplish anything in this dark state of mind and thinking
- Tell yourself something positive everyday to over power any other thoughts that may keep you from showing yourself forgiveness
- Be able to say out of your mouth I forgive myself
Remember that you are enough and that your life can progress the way you want and deserve for it to progress when you forgive yourself and forgive others so that you are free from anything that can put your life on hold.
Today’s blog post is from my book Let It Go: Releasing Negativity To gain Inner Peace, Positivity And Success, if you would like to read more please order your copy today below