Gaur Gopal das is personal coach, monk, lifestyle & motivational strategist, sharing deeper spiritual insights with the world. Gaur Gopal Das qualified as an Electrical Engineer over 22 years ago, having studied at the College Of Engineering, Pune. After a brief stint with Hewlett-Packard, he decided to upgrade his career to be a monk and life coach.
Gaur Gopal Das is a student of His Holiness Radhanath Swami and is a senior monk in the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON). Gaur Gopal Das has been speaking at various prestigious colleges in India and Globally for over 2 decades. He has been very actively involved in guiding leading doctors and medical professionals across the globe. Corporate firms like Infosys, Barclays, Bank of America, EY, Ford, Macintosh have not been an exception in his areas of continual help and guidance.
Some of the topics that he has previously spoken on are below (However, he can speak on any topic that your organisation feels will be relevant and useful in the area of self-development):
Conscious Leadership for a gracious future:
– The significance of cultivating self-awareness and compassion in positions of leadership
– Promoting the development of authentic working relationships in a diverse and global organisation
– Using mindful practices to enable a dynamic, inclusive and harmonious working culture
The Happiness Equation:
– Ancient perspective on happiness
– Obstacles in the happiness equation
– Practical steps to live a happier life
Coping with stress:
-Understanding the psychology of stress/what is stress?
-Understanding the Cause and affects of stress?
-How to deal with stress
For more information on Gaur Gopal das, check out and follow his social media below you won’t be disappointed.
Check out the video below to get a sense of the inspiration he shares.